Make 4 payments of $74.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
• Connects to the Sure Pet care app (Hub Included in this package deal)
• Monitor how much, how often and when your pet eats
• Accurately weigh your pet’s food using the integrated scales
• Notice changes in your pet’s feeding which could indicate illness
• Microchip operated - stops pets stealing each others’ food
The SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder Connect lets you keep track of your pet’s feeding habits and enables you to serve accurate portions every time you fill their bowl. The feeder connects to the Sure Petcare app via the Hub (Included in this package deal).
You set the portion size within the app and then when you fill your pet’s bowl, LEDs guide you to the correct portion weight within 1g of accuracy. Use the app to view when your pet was last fed to prevent double-feeding in busy households and view your pet’s feeding habits over time. Notifications inform you how much your pet eats at each visit to the bowl, whether they have eaten wet or dry food (when using the two half bowls) and when the bowl is topped up. The Microchip Pet Feeder Connect only opens for a registered pet’s veterinary implanted microchip or RFID collar tag to prevent pets stealing each others’ food. One collar tag is supplied with the product. It requires four C cell batteries which last around six months with normal use. Batteries are not included.